Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I join GoldenGown.co.nz?
A: You can register on our website, Just click on the Register button. You will find this in the top right hand corner of all the web pages. If you already registered, you may sign in by clicking on the Sign in Button, also in the top right hand corner of the page.
Q: How do I place my order?
1. Browse our Website to find a product that you like.
2. Click on the Image or click “Select options” button to see more details about this style.
3. Select the size and colour that you like, and select the quantity of this specific Size/Colour combination.
4. Click the “Add to Cart” Button.
5. This will bring up a text box “#Style was successfully added to your cart”.
6. If you’d like to order more than one size/colour combination, you may select this now, by repeating steps 3, 4 and 5 above.
7. If you are satisfied with your order, click “View Cart” button to Proceed to checkout.
8. This will take you to your Cart page, where you can revise your order and shipping fees. If you have a Coupon, you will add the code on this page. Then click “Proceed to Checkout”
9. Complete your correct billing and shipping address. Make sure you provide a valid email address and phone number. We may have to contact you with some questions regarding your order.
10.Select the payment method you would like to use – Either Direct credit to ANZ Bank, or you can pay by Paypal.
11.If you pay by Paypal, the total amount will only be Pre-Authorized at this stage, and when the dress is confirmed to be in Stock, we will process the payment.
You can also view this complete with images guide if you are still not 100% sure, view it here.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns/exchanges when you change your mind, or when you made a mistake. Sizing is always a big concern, but we are here to help and get you the right size dress, please click here and we will show you exactly how to take your measurements. You can exchange for different sizes, BUT you will have to cover shipping to and from our United states warehouse, this can be worked out once you want to go ahead, however the dress must be in its original garment bag and no damages to the dress.
If you received a damaged or Faulty dress, you must contact us within 2 days of the time of delivery. Damaged merchandise will only be replaced by the same colour and size.
We will not accept packages that are shipped back without pre-approval from us.
We quality check every dress before we courier it out to you, to assure there is no defects and the quality is as promised.
Q: What types of Payment do you accept?
A: You can Transfer directly to our New Zealand bank account, or we use Paypal as our Payment gateway, where you can pay by using any major Credit card.
Q: Dou you charge my credit card immediately at the checkout?
A: Your card is not charged until we can confirm and fulfill your order. The amount of the order will be pre authorized at checkout, and will only be charged once we can confirm your dress is available and in stock.
Q: Are all styles available for immediate purchase?
A: Unfortunately, not all styles listed on www.goldengown.co.nz are available for immediate purchase. Some of them might be sold out at the time of purchase due to high demand. If this is the case, we will contact you by phone or email with availability information so you can substitute missing merchandise.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Golden Gowns.co.nz can ship all over the world, however prices on our website is for New Zealand deliveries. Please contact us for international shipping Fees.
Q: What are your shipping rates?
A: Golden Gowns.co.nz offers very competitive shipping rates. We currently offer flat rate Shipping at $25 per item to a New Zealand address – keep in mind, this also covers any import duties and charges that may incur, so that you don’t have to worry about that.
Q: How long does it take for my order to be shipped?
A: Most orders will be processed the next business day, and will ship out every Friday, however this is not always possible, and we will keep you updated on your order. Please make sure you give us your correct email address and contact number.
Q: How long will I wait for my order to be delivered?
A: Shipping usually takes between 7 and 21 days to be delivered.
Q: Will I pay for import duty and taxes?
A: Golden Gowns.co.nz will handle all the importing on your behalf, so there is nothing that you have to worry about, we cover that cost.
If there is any questions that we did not cover, Please Email Us(Click Here), our Customer service Representatives is ready to help you.